At a high level this role involves:
- Lead Generation – You’re able to generate quality opportunities through research and having solid discovery cold calls and conversations with potential end users.
- Prospecting – You’re able to use sources including LinkedIn, Zoominfo, news sources, industry directories and other means to create viable target lists for outreach.
- Execute Outreach – You’re able to make a large number of cold calls daily and weekly until you reach your hand-picked prospects.
- Follow-Up – You have the tenacity and skill to follow-up with prospects until the timing is right.
- Passion – You have a drive to succeed at what you do and become the master of your domain. You evolve and adapt to find the best path forward.
- Sales-Oriented – You understand how to speak with people over the phone and have real conversations.
- Team-Oriented – You love to work with other industry-experienced sales professionals to create opportunities and win opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Generate leads through multiple communication channels and build potential pipeline of direct and dealer customers, follow up with leads in a timely manner.
- Research potential customers, identify key players and generate interest.
- Support and perform all aspects of lead generation from list management, campaign development, campaign strategy and campaign reporting.
- Become a subject-matter expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Netwatch Proactive Monitoring Service
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities that have the value and quality to achieve the monthly sales target.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the security and CCTV market.
- Direct qualified opportunities to Business Development Managers and Regional Sales Managers to ensure further development.
Skills and experience required:
- Preferable: Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience in related field desirable
- Preferable: Experience in networking for lead generation and relationship management
- Quota-driven, self-starter and able to work within a strong team culture.
- Demonstrated resilience in responding to setbacks and overcoming barriers.
- Ensure high quality recording of leads, enquiries and sales through the Salesforce platform and other sales intelligence tools.
- Desirable: Knowledge and understanding of the US Security market, preferably for remote video monitoring.
- Desirable: Experience preferred in solution sales, specifically focused on lead generation, requirement gathering and qualifying leads.
- Desirable: Experience with diagnosing prospect needs and building relationships through a consultative approach.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative sale approach
- Desirable: Strong background with the B2B and channel sales process
About the Company:
Netwatch Group is a successful and innovative security company, providing industry leading proactive video monitoring services. At Netwatch Group, we are driven by a powerful vision to “Create a Fearless Environment for our customers, partners and employees”. Our mission is to deliver innovative, proactive monitoring technologies and solutions built on trust and a commitment to quality of service. In delivering this, we are dedicated to making a difference in our customers lives every single day. Netwatch proactive video monitoring protects property, creates safe workplaces, and enables business continuity. To achieve this, we are committed to the recruitment and retention of the very best talent. People who join Netwatch are part of an energetic, ambitious team and develop a career in a fast-paced working environment.
We value our culture of teamwork, accountability, and respect for one another. We strive to live by these values to create a positive employee and customer experience. We recognise that our people are our strongest asset and play a crucial role in our competitive advantage. Netwatch wants you to succeed by supporting you continuously, developing your skills through training and encouragement. We challenge you with interesting work, that ensures you can build on your strengths and make an impact. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and innovative Global Group, providing industry leading proactive video monitoring services.
It is the policy of the Netwatch Group to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Reference ID: https://netwatch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=173
Job Type: Full-time